- Fix: Group restrictions were not working after BuddyPress removed groups from BuddyPress instance.
- Fix: Member Type and Group restrictions to taxonomy terms were saving but not displaying saved values.
- Fix: This update fixes issues with our member types functionality caused by changes in RCP 3+. Only take this update if you are using RCP 3.0 or greater.
- Fix: Replaced code that adds a member type when membership is added or updated.
- Fix: Improved internationalization.
- New: Added option and functionality to remove member type when membership expires or is cancelled.
- Added notices to let users know Restrict Content Pro - BuddyPress is not currently compatible with multiple memberships.
- Add option to restrict all BuddyPress pages from non-members
- Fix bug with license key authentication
- Add support for multiple Member Types per user
- Fixed admin UI where the list of restricted groups was limited to 20
- Added a new filter (rcpbp_restricted_message) for better restricted messages for content restricted by group or Member Type
- Add support for taxonomy restrictions with Member Types and Groups
- Improve activation key settings
- Add update card form to the account page
- Modify plugin update path
- Update plugin to match new restricted content interface from RCP.
- Add option to restrict content by member type and by group membership
- Add option to restrict group content access
- Make sure that is_plugin_active is defined before calling it during the setup check.
- Add improvements to plugin updater